Theme, sponsors, location, date.
- The fee for the attendees will be 89 euro, students pay 29 euro (prices valid until July 31th 2008).
- Location: Amsterdam, Rhone Building
- Date: Sept 18 and 19.
- Theme (see below)
- Sponsor information (see below)
The theme of the 2008 edition: Open Up!
We are always interested in 'new' technologies and what they offer us. A number of ideas for presentations and papers concerning arising technologies and community initiatives have already been sent to HollandOpen, we hope that many more companies and communities will follow.
Please sent your ideas/abstract to the program committee of HollandOpen: email@example.com or fill it out at call for presentations before August 15th, if your paper/presentation is selected, you will be asked to finish your paper before Sept 1st.
Want to participate through sponsoring? Read this information and contact the steering committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Thursday Sept 18, Friday Sept 19.
Location: Rhone-events, Rhoneweg 12-14, Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
The HOSC is a non-commercial initiative. The program committee decides on all presentations. There are only a few sponsored tracks in the afternoon of the second day.
There are a number of sponsor slots available:
- Main sponsor (12)
- Sponsor (20)
- Supporter (many)
Cost: Main sponsor € 3.500,- (exc. 19% VAT); sponsor € 1.500,- (exc. 19% VAT), supporter € 500,- (exc. 19% VAT).
The main sponsorship entitles to the following advantages:
- Name and logo on the conference bag.
- Program book: name and logo on the front (other sponsors on the back).
- First choice in stand building,
- Number of free tickets: 5 (other sponsors 2).
- Information market. All sponsors are allowed to build up a stand on the information market and distribute (politely) brochures and marketing materials (Thursday from 8.30 til 9.30 hours build up)- Friday (18.00-20.00 exit).
- Name, logo and url mentioned on our website(s).
- Logo, name on leaflets.
- Allowed to put your company brochure in the conference bag.
- 2 supporters share 1 sponsor table and can only put a double sided A4 leaflet in the conference bag each.