The location of the third Holland Open Software Conference will be the Rhone Building in Amsterdam (Sloterdijk).
Want to participate through sponsoring? Read this information and contact the steering committee: email@example.com.
Thursday Sept 18 and Friday Sept 19.
The fourth HollandOpen Software Conference will be held at the Rhone Congres & Party Centre, walking distance from railwaystation NS Sloterdijk. All keynotes and all parallelsessions will be held there.
The HollandOpen is a non-commercial initiative. The program committee decides on all presentations.
There are a number of sponsor slots available:
- Main event (premium) sponsor (24)
- Pavilion sponsor (24)
- Bannering presence (many)
Cost: Main event sponsor € 3.500,- (exc. 19% VAT); event sponsor € 1.500,- (exc. 19% VAT), event supporter € 500,- (exc. 19% VAT).
Description of the main sponsorship
The main sponsorship entitles to the following advantages:
- Name and logo on the conference bag.
- Program book: name and logo on the front (other sponsors on the back).
- First choice in stand building,
- Number of free tickets: 5 (other sponsors 2).
- Information market. All sponsors of main event and pavilion exposure level are allowed to build up a stand on the information market and distribute (politely) brochures and marketing materials (Thursday from 8.00 til 9.00 hours build up, Friday 18.00-20.00 exit). Location: Rhone-events, Amsterdam-SLoterdijk.
- Number of free tickets: 2
- Name, logo and url mentioned on our website (different area's).
- Logo, name on leaflet.
- Allowed to put your company brochure in the conference bag.
- 2 supporter that are allowed to share 1 sponsortable, they are restricted to 1 A4 leaflet in the conference bag and 1 logo on the internet.